Saturday, September 25, 2010

Motivation Means Nothing Without Will Power


Working while attending college has become more difficult than I planned. Although I cut my hours back working at me oh so entertaining job at Best Buy *sarcasm*, I am still faced with the challenge of balancing my time between my job and school. For example, next week I work every week day except for Tuesday. When do I get my homework done?!  I need to make money, because there is no way I'm going to be asking my mom for money all the time. But at the same time, I need time for my school work. I need to manage my time much more wisely. Those idle hours that I have in between classes where I sit in the Student Center NEED to be taken advantage of. I've come to realize that there really is no more time to just do nothing. I can't afford it anymore. I can't put studying off until I get home from work-and am too tired to even stay awake- anymore. I definitely need to focus and see where all my time is going to besides my job and time at school. It's time that I take control of my schedule. In the end, I will have way less stress on my shoulders. Plus, the days when I have lots of free time I can actually spend them doing what I want to do, instead of catching up on all the homework I neglected to do the week prior. I have the motivation, now the only question is will I have the will power to make it happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment